9 2 5 No Repeat Winning Workdays / Disney Cruise
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The SHE 9 2 5 No Repeat Winning Workday Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is a sweepstakes open to listeners who are 18 years or older, a S. citizen, and be residents of the following counties in Illinois- Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will, in Wisconsin – Kenosha, or in Indiana – Lake and Porter. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC (the “Station”), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”) any radio, television or other media companies located in the Station area, and their immediate family, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on November 21, 2022 and ends on December 16, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All times associated with this Sweepstakes are based on the Central time zone. The Sweepstakes Period will be broken out into three (3) separate daily entry pools which will occur only on weekdays (Mon-Fri) on or around 9:07AM, 2:07PM and 5:07PM (a “Daily Entry Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, listen to WSHE (100.3) during each Daily Entry Period for a code word to be announced on-air, three (3) times per weekday (Mon-Fri), at or about the specific times listed on the Station’s website and as announced on-air (each, a “Code Word”). Then, open the Station stream player available online on the Station’s website or through the Station’s mobile app (collectively, the “App”), find the Promo Code Prize Details page and compete and submit the App entry form by entering the correct Code Word. Please note: you must be registered as a rewards member through the Station’s App to be eligible to enter. You will have 40 minutes from the time the Code Word is announced on-air to enter the correct Code Word through the App, in order to be a valid entry and eligible for that Daily Random Drawing for the Code Word (as defined in Section 4 below). Only entries with the proper Code Word will be counted as a valid entry. Limit of one (1) entry per Code Word, and up to three (3) Code Words per Daily Entry Period. All entries must be received within 40 minutes from the time the Code Word is announced to be eligible for that Station’s random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete entries, including misspelled Code Words. Note that webcasts of Stations’ programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Sweepstakes.
- How the Grand Prize Winners Are Selected: Then, at or about 10:00 AM Central Time on December 19, 2022 the Station will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of becoming a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during any Daily Entry Period. Sponsor will notify the potential Grand Prize winner by telephone, email or push notification through the App, on or about the day immediately following the day they are selected as the Grand Prize winner, and will make up to two (2) attempts to reach the potential Grand Prize winner. In the event Sponsor is unable to reach a potential Grand Prize winner after two (2) attempts, he/she will forfeit their right to be the Grand Prize winner and to receive the Grand Prize, and an alternate may be selected, time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (ARV) – One (1) Grand Prize winner to be awarded a trip for (4) that includes:
One (1) four (4) night Disney Cruise Line vacation for winner and three (3) guests to be taken aboard the Disney Wish, and one (1) night stay in Miami prior to the cruise, consisting of the following:
The Miami stay consists of the following:
- Four (4) round trip coach airfares between the major gateway airport closest to traveler’s residence and the Orlando International Airport. [however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort, air fare will not be provided].
Winning vacation rules include, but are not limited to:
- Vacation(s) must be taken between 2/13/2023 and 02/13/2024.
- Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply.
- Vacation(s) is/are for the winner(s) of the sweepstakes/contest and three (3) guests of the winner’s choosing.
- Vacation(s) and vacation components may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Vacation(s) is/are not redeemable for cash.
- Ground transportation for up to four (persons or vouchers for local ground transportation service from Miami International Airport to a Miami hotel (at discresion of Disney)
- One (1) standard room with maximum occupancy of four (4) persons at a Miami hotel (hotel selection at the discretion of Disney) for one (1) one night prior to the ship’s departure.
The Disney Cruise shall consist of the following:
- Roundtrip ground transportation for up to four (persons or vouchers for local ground transportation service from Miami hotel to Port Miami and from Port Miami to Miami International Airport (at discresion of Disney)
One (1) four (4) night Disney Cruise Line vacation for winner and three (3) guests to be taken aboard the Disney Wish, and one (1) night stay in Miami prior to the cruise, consisting of the following:
One (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Wish with maximum capacity four (4) people.
All meals onboard the Disney Wish (excluding specialty dining).
Pre-Paid onboard gratuities for the stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server.
Taxes, fees and Post Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
All costs and expenses not expressly stated in the Vacation Package description above are excluded and solely the responsibility of Prize Winner or his/her/their guests, including but not limited to:
Local and long Distance Communications including Internet
Ship to shore communications including Internet
Merchandise and souvenirs
Tips and gratuities not specified set forth above.
ARV: $10,639.56. This includes Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website) The actual value of the vacation package may vary depending on point of departure and seasonal fluctuations of hotel rates and airfares. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual cost of the/each Vacation Package will not be awarded.
Travel and lodging under the Grand Prize must be booked at least (45) days prior to the intended travel dates and music occur from September 12, 2022 through September 18, 2023. The winner and up to three (3) guests (each a “Guest”; collectively “Guests” and together with the winner, the “Group”) must travel together on the same itinerary, and air transportation must be round-trip from/to the same Departure Airport/Arrival Airport (both as defined above), as chosen by Disney.
Black Out Dates: 3.13.23, 4.03.23, 6.12.23, 6.19.23, 6.26.23, 7.03.23, 7.10.23, 7.17.23, 7.24.23, 7.31,23, 9.04.23, 11.20.23, 12.22.23, 12.29.23
– Blackout Dates at the discretion of Disney and subject to change.
Vacation Package fulfillment and travel are subject to certain
restrictions, air travel/flight availability, and certain hotel/room
availability at the Resort. The Vacation Package must be booked
through a travel agent as designated by Disney at least forty-five (45)
days prior to arrival. Block-out dates apply. No extensions will be
granted. Certain travel and lodging restrictions apply including airline
carrier’s regulations and conditions. Airline tickets are non-
refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades.
Promoter and Disney are not liable for any expenses incurred as a
consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
A Guest under the age of majority must be accompanied by his/her
parent/legal guardian who must be at least the age of majority and
both will be deemed Guests of the winner (unless the winner is the
Guest’s parent or legal guardian). Once selected by winner, Guests
cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney, which
may be withheld for any reason.
Vacation Package and its components may not be used in
conjunction with any other promotion or offer, separated, sold,
exchanged or redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, substituted,
assigned, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above,
except in Disney’s sole and absolute discretion.
The Vacation Package will not include the following: transportation
from/to winner’s residence to/from Departure Airport, airport
departure fees; baggage fees; travel insurance; room service;
parking fees; laundry service; spa treatments; food; alcoholic
beverages; merchandise, souvenirs; incidental expenses; local and
long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges, taxes;
and all other expenses not explicitly included herein.
All elements of the Vacation Package must be used by the Group on
the same dates during the redemption of the Vacation Package.
Any portion of the Vacation Package not accepted or used by
winner will be forfeited.
(The winner may not charge any Guest for participating in the prize.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed
or implied, being provided by Promoter or
The winner and his/her Guests are responsible for having valid travel
documents including government-issued identification and/or
passports, as applicable.
Winner is required to have and present a major credit card in good
standing upon check-in.
The winner will not receive compensation for any element(s) of the
Vacation Package that any participant(s) is unable to us
for any reason, and such unused portion(s) of the Vacation Package
will be forfeited.
If the winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of Guests,
the Vacation Package will be awarded in increments suitable for the
actual number of participants with no substitute prize or
compensation provided to the winner.
The winner and his/her Guests will be required to execute a
liability/Covid -19 publicity release form prior to booking of any
travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the
specified time period will result in forfeiture of the Vacation
Package. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for
any actions, claims or liabilities of the Group, related to any use or
misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity or travel.
The Winner and his/her/their guests are required to comply with the
Disney Cruise Line health and safety measures and operational
guidelines, including but not limited to, vacation, face covering,
Covid-19 testing and physical distancing requirements. Persons not
meeting embarkation requirements will be denied boarding. Visit \
www.disneycruise.com/updates for the latest information.
The actual value of the Vacation Package may vary depending on
point of departure and seasonal fluctuations of hotel rates and
airfares. Any difference between the approximate retail value and
the actual cost of the/each Vacation Package will not be awarded.
Grand Prize winner and guests will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of the Grand Prize. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing a Prize Release, the Grand Prize winner accepts the Grand Prize, and even if the Grand Prize winner does not use the Grand Prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. The Grand Prize winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
No substitution allowed by any winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor may substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason. Winner is solely responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. The winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
- Claiming the Prize: In order to collect the Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize winner must provide his or her mailing address to Sponsor, and will be required to also provide a liability and publicity release and W9 tax form (“Prize Release”), in the timeframe set forth by Sponsor. Upon receipt of the mailing address, and Prize Release, Sponsor will mail the Grand Prize to that winner. In the event the potential Grand Prize winner fails to verify their address or the Prize Release within the timeframe provided by Sponsor, they will forfeit their right to the Grand Prize, and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, damaged, stolen or mutilated mailing of any Prize. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, hurricane, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of public crisis requiring continuous breaking news coverage, Sponsor will post the Code Words on its website in lieu of broadcasting the Code Word on-air. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
- Official Rules/Winners’ List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see wshechicago.com until December 16, 2022. For the names of the Grand Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by December 20, 2022 to: 9 2 5 No Repeat Winning Workday Disney Cruise Giveaway Winners List c/o Marketing Dept., Hubbard Chicago, 130 East Randolph #2700 Chicago, IL
- Sponsors: Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WSHE (SHE 100.3) located at 130 East Randolph Street, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601.