9 2 5 No Repeat Winning Workdays Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The SHE 9 2 5 No Repeat Winning Workday Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is a sweepstakes open to listeners who are 18 years or older, a S. citizen, and be residents of the following counties in Illinois- Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will, in Wisconsin – Kenosha, or in Indiana – Lake and Porter. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC (the “Station”), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”) any radio, television or other media companies located in the Station area, and their immediate family, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on November 1, 2021 and ends on December 3, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All times associated with this Sweepstakes are based on the Central time zone. The Sweepstakes Period will be broken out into three (3) separate daily entry pools which will occur only on weekdays (Mon-Fri) on or around 9:07AM, 2:07PM and 5:07PM (a “Daily Entry Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, listen to WSHE (100.3) during each Daily Entry Period for a code word to be announced on-air, three (3) times per weekday (Mon-Fri), at or about the specific times listed on the Station’s website and as announced on-air (each, a “Code Word”). Then, open the Station stream player available online on the Station’s website or through the Station’s mobile app (collectively, the “App”), find the Promo Code Prize Details page and compete and submit the App entry form by entering the correct Code Word. Please note: you must be registered as a rewards member through the Station’s App to be eligible to enter. You will have 40 minutes from the time the Code Word is announced on-air to enter the correct Code Word through the App, in order to be a valid entry and eligible for that Daily Random Drawing for the Code Word (as defined in Section 4 below). Only entries with the proper Code Word will be counted as a valid entry. Limit of one (1) entry per Code Word, and up to three (3) Code Words per Daily Entry Period. All entries must be received within 40 minutes from the time the Code Word is announced to be eligible for that Station’s random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete entries, including misspelled Code Words. Note that webcasts of Stations’ programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Sweepstakes.
- How the Grand Prize Winners Are Selected: Then, at or about 10:00 AM Central Time on December 6, 2021 the Station will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of becoming a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during any Daily Entry Period. Sponsor will notify the potential Grand Prize winner by telephone, email or push notification through the App, on or about the day immediately following the day they are selected as the Grand Prize winner, and will make up to two (2) attempts to reach the potential Grand Prize winner. In the event Sponsor is unable to reach a potential Grand Prize winner after two (2) attempts, he/she will forfeit their right to be the Grand Prize winner and to receive the Grand Prize, and an alternate may be selected, time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (ARV) – One (1) Grand Prize (Six (6) Grand Prize winner to be awarded to winner in the form of a trip for (4) that includes:
Up to four (4) round trip coach air fares between the major United States gateway airport closest to winner’s residence and the Orlando International Airport; provided, however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the Premises, air fare will not be provided.
Transportation for up to four (4) persons between the Orlando International Airport and the Premises via limousine or SUV; provided, however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the Premises, transportation will not be provided.
Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for one (1) night at a hotel at the Premises as selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
One (1) standard cabin for up to four (4) passengers for a two (2)-night voyage to experience Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser as selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
Up to four (4) 1-Day Walt Disney World Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Option (tickets must be used by the expiration date of April 30, 2022. Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit. After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2 PM until each park’s regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park’s capacity limitations. At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change. Park reservations are limited in capacity, subject to availability and are not guaranteed until confirmed. In order to make your reservations, you will need a My Disney Experience account and valid Theme Park ticket linked to it. To learn more and to make your Theme Park reservation, please visit Disneyworld.com/disneyparkpass.
NOTE: Items that are not included as part of the winning vacation package(s) are:
Transportation between winner’s residence and departure airport
Hotel room service
Merchandise, souvenirs, etc.
Local and long distance telephone calls
Tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes
All other charges and items not otherwise described above
Promoter will ensure that the winner and his/her/their guests make their travel arrangements for the vacation package through the travel agent designated by Disney. To the extent any prize (or portion thereof) is not or cannot be redeemed for any reason, Promoter will lose all rights to such prize and will not have the right to reassign or otherwise transfer such prize. Promoter will provide all winning affidavits from the winner of the Promotion to Disney by a date determined by Disney.
Winning vacation package rules include, but are not limited to:
Vacation package must be taken between 2/16/2022 and 2/23/2022. The winner of the Promotion and his/her/their guests must travel together on the same itinerary.
Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required.
Vacation package is for the winner of the sweepstakes and up to three (3) guests of the winner’s choosing.
All elements of the vacation package (including, without limitation, the theme park tickets) must be used by the winner and his/her/their guests at the same time during the redemption of the vacation package.
Theme Park attractions and entertainment are seasonal and subject to change without notice.
If any winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of guests, the vacation package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the winner.
The winner and his/her/their guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity release form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the vacation package.
Any lost or stolen theme park tickets or travel vouchers will not be replaced.
Vacation package and vacation package components (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer or refunded. Vacation package is not redeemable for cash. Vacation package components may not be separated. Any unused portion of the vacation package will be forfeited.
Theme parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures, change or cancellation without notice or liability. Park admission, offerings and ticket options are not guaranteed. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify any offering.
To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/) AND valid admission are required for the same theme park on the same date for each person in the Group ages 3 and up. Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. The Park Hopper® option allows guests to visit more than one park per day, with some restrictions. Learn more athttps://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/park-hopper/.
Face coverings, physical distancing and temperature screenings may be required for all guests, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Before visiting Walt Disney World® Resort, each guest should visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/ to view important information about park reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures and other information. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By accepting and using the Prize and visiting Walt Disney World® Resort, each Winner and their guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Winners and their guests are also responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 travel restrictions set by their origination or destination cities, states, or countries, including but not limited to registering for travel authorization and obtaining and displaying current COVID-19 test results, vaccine passports, COVID-19 vaccination cards, etc.
No substitution allowed by any winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor may substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason. Winner is solely responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. The winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
- Claiming the Prize: In order to collect the Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize winner must provide his or her mailing address to Sponsor, and will be required to also provide a liability and publicity release and W9 tax form (“Prize Release”), in the timeframe set forth by Sponsor. Upon receipt of the mailing address, and Prize Release, Sponsor will mail the Grand Prize to that winner. In the event the potential Grand Prize winner fails to verify their address or the Prize Release within the timeframe provided by Sponsor, they will forfeit their right to the Grand Prize, and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, damaged, stolen or mutilated mailing of any Prize. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, hurricane, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of public crisis requiring continuous breaking news coverage, Sponsor will post the Code Words on its website in lieu of broadcasting the Code Word on-air. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
- Official Rules/Winners’ List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see wshechicago.com until December 3, 2021. For the names of the Grand Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by December 10,2021 to: 9 2 5 No Repeat Winning Workday Giveaway Winners List c/o Marketing Dept., Hubbard Chicago, 130 East Randolph #2700 Chicago, IL
- Sponsors: Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WSHE (SHE 100.3) located at 130 East Randolph Street, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601.