Online Contest Runs 06/10/2016 05:01am - 09/19/2016 04:59am
Xfinity Summer Getaway
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
A random drawing will take place on or about 9/23/16 from all complete entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. One winner will receive weeklong getaway for 2 adults and 2 children to Iberostar Playa Mita, in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico, courtesy of Apple Vacations. Prize has an approximate retail value of $5,500. Trip includes (1) seven-night trip to IBEROSTAR Playa Mita in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico for two adults and two children (12 and under) departing from ORD, Chicago O’Hare. Trip includes seven-night accommodations, round-trip charter air, transfers to/from resort, non-motorized watersports, all food/drinks at the resort and the assistance of an in-resort Apple Representative. Trip is valid for travel through September 30, 2017. Taxes, insurance, any applicable baggage fees, and additional expenses (such as optional excursions, spa treatments, phone calls and souvenirs) are the sole responsibility of the winner. All vacations are approved on a promotional basis & are subject to availability.
Additional Vacation Package Rules and Regulations
- Trip is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (12 and under) including 7-night accommodations, round-trip charter air, transfers to/from resort, all meals and drinks, non-motorized watersports and the services of an Apple Representative in resort.
- Winner has read and agrees to the Fair Trade Contract: http://www.book.applevacations.com/ftc
- This Reservation Request Form must be received by email or fax at least 14 days prior to all requested departure dates and no more than 45 days prior to all requested departure dates. All requests not adhering to this guideline will NOT be processed. For any Dreams, Secrets, NOW, Sunscape, or Zoetry properties, please submit the form within 60 days of travel.
- Reservations must be made through Apple Vacations Promotions Department.
- Email your Reservation Request Form to ApplePromos@applevac.com
Or mail to:
Apple Promotional Bookings
101 Northwest Point Boulevard
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- All departure taxes, insurance, fees and fuel surcharges (approximately $350-$415 per person, subject to change) will be advised by Apple Promotional Bookings and must be paid by the traveler to Apple Vacations prior to departure.
- Additional air carrier baggage charges are the responsibility of the traveling passenger. Any optional service fees including seat selection, meals, and drinks are not included and are the responsibility of the traveling passenger.
- Restricted dates of travel include: 5 days prior to and after holidays such as Spring Break, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and other U.S. government holidays (i.e. Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, etc..).
- Apple Vacations will mail or email travel vouchers for charter flight, transfers and hotel once payment has been received.
- Trips are subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Once Apple Vacations has confirmed a trip, no changes can be made.
- A cancellation will result in the forfeiture of this certificate.
- Travel must be completed within the redemption period noted on this form – no extensions allowed.
- Trip is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Apple Vacations reserves the right to substitute the vacation with another on charter air and of equal value, equal Apple rating or within the same hotel chain should any unforeseen circumstance occur. Hotel to be determined by Apple Vacations.
- If winner contacts hotel or airline, trip will be forfeited in full.
- For hotel information, please log on to www.applevacations.com.
- Apple Vacations cannot provide upgrades on promotional rooms. Please ask upon arrival at front desk for cost of upgrade.
- All passengers must possess valid passport, and be at least 21 years old or traveling with a legal guardian.
- Apple Vacations Staff and Family Members are not eligible to win or travel.
- We regret we are unable to accept reservation requests by phone or in person.
- The parties are acting as independent contractors with respect to each other. Neither party undertakes by this Agreement, or otherwise, to perform any obligation of the other party. Neither party shall be construed as an employee, agent, legal representative, partner or joint venturer of the other, or acting as the agent of the other in any respect, all other provisions of this Agreement, notwithstanding. Neither party shall have the authority to contract for or bind the other in any manner and shall not represent itself as an agent of the other party or as otherwise authorized to act for or on behalf of the other party.
Return to list of Contest Rules