OnAir Contest Runs 08/23/2017 12:00am - 08/24/2017 05:00pm
- HOW TO ENTER/HOW THE WINNERS ARE CHOSEN. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Listen to Win. Listen to WSHE-FM starting on or around 9AM on Thursday, August 24, 2017 through 5PM. On our around 9AM the on-air talent will announce that they will take a designated number caller (for example: 25th caller, 10th caller) to call 312-297-1003 for a chance to win. If you are the designated number caller to reach the station, and meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Paragraph 4 below, you will be awarded the day’s featured prize as set forth in Paragraph 2. 10A through 5PM, the correct caller will also need to be able to identify the name and home town of the winner from the previous hour. If the Station is readily able to determine that the caller is ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, the Station will take the next caller and continue this process until an eligible participant is found. The station, in its sole and absolute discretion, may or may not take an alternative caller to participate in any given hour. The person calling in to the station as the designated caller must be the same person who claims the prize; substitute callers (e.g. friends, relatives, co-workers, etc.) or substitute parties claiming the prize are not allowed (except in the case of a disability that prevents the person from calling himself or herself) and will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of WSHE-FM.
WSHE-FM is not responsible for delays attributable to webcasting, telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this sweepstakes. If the station receives less than the requested number of calls (e.g., only 9 callers when the station is looking for the 10th caller to win) within a reasonable period of time (as determined by the station in its sole discretion), the station reserves the right to reconduct that hourly sweepstakes at a later time or cancel that winning opportunity and not award the prize.
Limit: one winner per household.
There will be up to nine (9) winners over the course of the day in this sweepstakes.
Each winner will receive (2) tickets to Pink in concert on either September 9, 2017 at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre in Tinley Park, IL. AVR: $200.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 4 of these rules. Each winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release, each winner accepts the prize, and even if the winner does not use the prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes.
- CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE: Each winner must complete the required paperwork within thirty (30) business days of the day he/she wins to verify that he/she is a qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to WSHE-FM (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). Winners will be required to complete a W-9 for tax purposes. If the proper forms are not completed and returned, prizes will be considered forfeited and will not be awarded. If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of WSHE-FM.
- ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older to be eligible to participate and win a prize in this sweepstakes and residents of Illinois, Wisconsin or Indiana. You are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes if you or a member of your immediate family works for WSHE-FM, Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and employees of other Illinois, Wisconsin or Indiana radio stations, or any of these companies’ parent or related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising agencies are also not eligible to enter this sweepstakes. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this sweepstakes, you cannot have won or accepted any prize with a value of up to $599 from WSHE-FM within 30 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this sweepstakes, or won any prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $600.00 or more from WSHE-FM within 60 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in WSHE-FM contests/sweepstakes for a period of one year.
- RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Each winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility. Each winner (a) agrees to release and indemnify Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC (including their officers, directors, employees and subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from and against any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize(s), (b) agrees that no sponsors or agents have made any representation, warranty or guaranty relative to the prize, and (c) consents to the use by the sponsors of this sweepstakes for promotional purposes only of his/her likeness and/or voice, and address (city and state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accompanying the winner, the winner’s guest agrees to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to be postmarked by August 31, 2017, to: Winners List, Pink Tickets, WSHE-FM, 130 East Randolph Street, Suite 2780, Chicago, Illinois 60601.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of WSHE-FM concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. WSHE-FM reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. WSHE-FM is not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these rules. WSHE-FM is not responsible for problems accessing the website, or technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes. WSHE-FM, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this sweepstakes, and refuse to award the Prize, if participant engages in any conduct WSHE-FM deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this sweepstakes. Participants agree that WSHE-FM may void any part of the Prize that participant may have won and/or require the return of any part of the Prize that participant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Participant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of the Prize and/or return of the Prize shall in no way prevent WSHE-FM from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, cancellation of show, scheduling changes or any other causes which WSHE-FM, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, WSHE-FM reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes and select the Prize winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as WSHE-FM may deem fair and appropriate.
Return to list of Contest Rules