Sometimes it’s the little things that can make someone’s day brighter.
This Valentine’s Day The New SHE 100.3 wants to make sure the kids at LaRabida Children’s Hospital know we are thinking of them!
Now through Friday, February 5, 2021 help us get the word out as we collect handmade Valentine’s Day cards for the kids at LaRabida Children’s Hospital.
Tell your friends, students and businesses to make some cards.
Then, drop them in the mail to:
SHE Cards for Kids
130 East Randolph Street #2700
Chicago, IL 60601
As directed by the medical staff at LaRabida, all cards will be quarantined for a minimum of 3 days before being delivered to the kids at the hospital.
Share with us your card making stories and photos. Just IM us on Facebook @wshechicago. We may share them on the air, our website and social media. Also, be sure to tag us at #she100.3
Guidelines for Cards:
– Say “Happy Valentine’s Day”
– Create an original, “homemade” card to show how much you care
– Make the cards sound positive and uplifting
– Because children will come from many different social backgrounds and medical histories, please omit references to “get well” or “hope you feel better”
– No glitter or loose attachments
– No candy or toys
– Please don’t include your personal contact information or address the card to a specific name
– Please don’t seal envelopes
– Create as MANY as you want and have fun!