Sometimes it’s the little things that can make someone’s day brighter.
This Valentine’s Day The New SHE 100.3 wants to make sure the kids at LaRabida Children’s Hospital know we are thinking of them!
Now through Thursday, February 7, 2019 help us get the word out. Tell your friends, students and businesses and gather them together to make some cards.
Then, stop by any of the CD One Price Cleaners locations and drop them off in our Valentine’s Day bin at the Guest Services counter.
Or drop them in the mail by February 4, 2019 to:
SHE Cards for Kids
130 East Randolph, Suite #2700
Chicago, IL 60601
Share with us your card making stories and photos. Just IM us on Facebook @wshechicago.We may share them on the air, our website and social media. Also, be sure to tag us at #shecardsforkids.
Guidelines for Cards:
– Say “Happy Valentine’s Day”
– Create an original, “homemade” card to show how much you care
– Make the cards sound positive and uplifting
– Because children will come from many different social backgrounds and medical histories, please omit references to “get well” or “hope you feel better”
– No glitter or loose attachments
– No candy or toys
– Please don’t include your personal contact information or address the card to a specific name
– Please don’t seal envelopes
– Create as MANY as you want, but please separate your cards in GENDER SPECIFIC groups (boys/girls)
– Have fun!